Counselling and Psychology in the Community
Phone: (03) 8558 9000
To support Counselling and Psychology in the Community at
Monash Children’s Hospital:
The Child and Family Team at Monash Health Community provide allied health services to children, including counselling, psychology and family support. The team provide support to vulnerable, socially isolated and at risk children and their families.
The counselling team offer counselling and therapy to children, teenagers, families and carers. They have experience to assist to understand and develop skills in the areas of:
- Emotional and psychological problems
- Family and relationship problems
- Grief, loss and trauma
- Parenting and behavioural problems
- Post and antenatal depression
- Mother and baby attachment
Please contact the service for more information on: Childandfamilyprogram@monashhealth.org
Fees may apply for some services please ask access service for information.
For referrals please contact us via the following:
Phone: 1300 3 iCARE (1300 342 273), Option 4
Fax: (03) 9554 9221
For more information or assistance with your referral please contact the service on email@example.com.
- Lives / works / studies or child attends pre-school or child-care in the City of Greater Dandenong, City Of Casey, Shire of Cardinia
- OR cannot access local services due to poor transport accessibility
- OR service is not provided by local community health service
- Clients on waitlist, attending OR previously attended Early Childhood Intervention Programs or Specialist Schools cannot be seen as they should be eligible to receive therapy support at these settings
- Clients with a developmental diagnosis i.e. Cerebral Palsy, Asperger’s, Autism, global developmental delay