Paediatric Counselling and Psychology in the Community
The counselling team offer counselling and therapy to children, teenagers, families and carers.
They have experience to assist to understand and develop skills in the areas of:
- Emotional and psychological problems
- Family and relationship problems
- Grief, loss and trauma
- Parenting and behavioural problems
- Post and antenatal depression
- Mother and baby attachment
- Cognitive screens may be done if part of multidisciplinary team approach to child’s care and is at discretion of psychologist
Please contact the service for more information on: Childandfamilyprogram@monashhealth.org
Fees may apply for some services please ask access service for information.
For referrals please contact us via the following:
Phone: 1300 3 icare (1300 342 273)
Fax: (03) 9594 9221